Larry Tentarelli is a full-time professional trader and is the Founder of TrendTradingSignals.com, LLC., which is an informational and educational based website.
His background includes 21 years as a private trader, and 5 years with Merrill Lynch, after which he exited the advisory side of the business to trade his own accounts. Larry has been trading since 1997, and has navigated through the 2000/2002 and 2008 Bear Markets. He oversees multiple, rules-based systematic trading strategies. Larry has been featured in two books by Michael Covel, has appeared on 5 Podcasts with him, and 5 others, including Anthony Crudele’s podcast twice sponsored by the CME Group and is a frequent contributor to CBS Marketwatch.
- Trend Following Radio w/ Michael Covel, #15
- Trend Following Radio w/ Michael Covel, #112
- Trend Following Radio w/ Michael Covel, #226
- Better Systems Trader.com Episode #76: "Entries, Exits and Trend Following" (02/21/2017)
- Futures Radio Show with Anthony Crudele, sponsored by CME, Episode #109, "Price Pays" (02/06/2017)
- 52Traders.com Episode #57 (01/05/2017)
- Futures Radio Show (Feb. 19, 2018)
The top 50 Twitter accounts for investors to follow.
Here comes one last bullish S & P 500 call.
Big calls for 2018 from the best finance pundits on twitter
Twitters big financial names on 2017 investment regrets
Larry's chart on VRX, Vertex Pharma
Don’t throw out these Teflon stocks as you flee the market (FDN, AMZN, FB, PYPL, NFLX)
While some fret over a trade war, these stocks have been on a hot streak
The stock market is the ‘stupidest asset out there,’ but this asset is ‘hot, hot’
These resilient stocks offer shelter from a shock-weary market