Larry Tentarelli is a full-time professional trader and is the Founder of TrendTradingSignals.com, LLC. His background includes 21 years as a private trader, and 5 years as a Top Performer with Merrill Lynch, after which he exited the advisory side of the business to trade his own accounts. He oversees multiple Proprietary Diversified Systematic Trading Strategies. Larry has been featured in two books by Michael Covel, has appeared on 4 Podcasts with him, and 4 others, including Anthony Crudele’s podcast sponsored by the CME Group and has been featured on CBS Marketwatch.
- Trend Following Radio w/ Michael Covel, #15
- Trend Following Radio w/ Michael Covel, #112
- Trend Following Radio w/ Michael Covel, #226
- Better Systems Trader.com Episode #76: "Entries, Exits and Trend Following" (02/21/2017)
- Futures Radio Show with Anthony Crudele, sponsored by CME, Episode #109, "Price Pays" (02/06/2017)
- 52Traders.com Episode #57 (01/05/2017)
The top 50 Twitter accounts for investors to follow.
Here comes one last bullish S & P 500 call.
Big calls for 2018 from the best finance pundits on twitter
Twitters big financial names on 2017 investment regrets
Larry's chart on VRX, Vertex Pharma